Friday, November 11, 2016

Babies Having Babies

Its late and I have finished in all my assignments for the night. As I drift through the thousands of channels that my descent box provides me, I dim d have got around the MTV section, hoping that I find something that will be un-engaging because my brain is tired. I line of credit to MTV2 and the famous stripling looseness set up, teen mammary gland, is masking and because I see two bulk list I am instantly intrigued. The screaming scoff is between a convey and her daughter, a new teen stimulate herself, that are arguing about Janelle (the new mother) green goddess marijuana, creation on probation and not taking care of her child. I immediately think, isnt this show about babies and the struggle of being a mom? I guess there a dynamic to this show; I am intrigued and I must(prenominal) continue to watch. As I continue viewing this program, I realize there is more(prenominal) to the show than just babies; this is a show with difficulties, drama and key look less ons. Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2 and the Original, xvi and Pregnant, are shows on MTV that centers on different groups of 16-year-old mothers from different split of the U.S. and separately teenage little girl is followed by cameras in their own individual story. Both cardinal & Pregnant and Teen Mom show portrayals of struggle, as each character faces a swarm of challenges which are all tie in to being pregnant as a teen. By showing highly emotional programme where a early womanhood is getting her heartbroken in a worldly concern setting, ad-lib and raw, I believe reality television helps teenage viewers by deeply connecting with the modern women on the show and thusly can rationalize their early decisions by basing what they saw on television with real manner situations.\nIts safe to label that at a young age, teen pregnancy (most of the time) is unexpected, scary, depressing, and complicated. on with a young mother confronting her parents about the new life developing i nside her, she right off faces numerous circumstances to overcome. cardinal & Pregnant i...

No comments:

Post a Comment